Insights into our expertise & experience
Reliability and trust are among our maxims. Therefore, we only provide concrete references upon individual request and with the consent of our customers. Nevertheless, we are happy to provide you with some selected insights:
- Regulatory framework for diagnostics – Successful change in SGB V.
- Development of argumentation chains
- In coordination with the client, development of a comprehensive plan
- One-on-one discussions with politicians
- Development of a concrete proposal for an SGB V amendment
- Close monitoring of the legislative process
- Successful implementation of an SGB V amendment
- Innovative drug/infectiology – nationwide establishment of regional network structures in Germany as part of an awareness campaign
- Establishment of regional round tables with all stakeholders involved in the supply chain (physicians, hospitals, drug facilities, correctional facilities, AIDS support, public health departments)
- Development of all necessary disease and campaign-related materials for this purpose
- Organization of an annual two-day national meeting with workshops, lectures, etc.
- Network building and maintenance.
- Co-development and updating of all necessary disease and campaign related materials.
- Organization/moderation of an annual two-day national meeting with workshops, lectures, etc.
- Establishment, organization and moderation as well as providing stimulus for regular X-functional round tables in eleven German cities
- Development and political marketing of a new reimbursement price model for
ATMP (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products)
- Based on detailed knowledge of pricing and AMNOG procedures, co-development of a pricing model away from common payment channels
- Development of various root cause analyses in the context of operational implementation planning
- Development of the critical path during implementation
- Health policy with politicians, ministry of health and self-administration, in particular health insurances (resp. their associations)
- Preparation of target group-specific information materials
- Collaboration in a multidisciplinary and cross-functional team (client and other external parties)
- Continuous successful implementation by the company
- Support the client´s capital office in its political work (including strategic positioning, network expansion and extension, planning of operational measures for brand building).
- Repositioning in the Berlin network through planning and implementation of an own event brand.
- Regular strategic meetings in Berlin
- Operational action planning (stakeholder mapping, creation of materials)
- Preparation and follow-up as well as implementation/accompaniment of the client during political talks
- Present Unmet Need/Burden of Disease of indications relevant to the client in AdBoards and RoundTables.
- Client is perceived as a relevant player in the health policy environment
- Advocacy for alliances
- Mapping and approaching interested collaborative partners
- Organization kick-off
- Support in the bundling of political goals and strategies
- Organization of parliamentary events
- Arranging one-on-one meetings
- Preparation and coordination of statements e.g. for legal drafts in the health and research and economic policy area
- Recognized and respected active alliance with resilient access in the (health) economy and in the research sector
- Increasing the attractiveness of a municipal hospital
- Arena analysis of the municipal environment (e.g., competitor analysis, starting points in the municipal environment, evaluation of previous actions)
- SWOT analysis
- Development of strategies to increase referrer attention and attractiveness
- Development of communication modules (internal/external, referrers, municipal press)
- Restructuring and reorientation of the entire hospital communication with significantly strengthened referrer perception and referral activity.
- Position startups/establish indication in need of explanation.
- Develop philosophy/mission statement with client (Who are we? What do we make? What do we want to achieve?
- Stakeholder mapping, arrange policy talks based on this (introduce company and indication)
- Communicate and explain information on relevant legislative processes (how we are affected)
- Network building, especially with health insurance companies
- Organize association membership
- Develop event formats, gain event partners
- Successful launch/indication and customer is recognized in the system
- Positioning politicians in the (health) policy environment
- Conception of own individually tailored events (constituency evenings, sector evenings)
- Establishment at third-party events
- Arranging individual meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Positioning via specific contents
- Positioning with target groups (party, Bundestag, associations)
- Successful positioning and targetoriented agenda setting for political projects
- Support health policy work in the health insurance sector.
- Establishment of a monthly information medium
- Political sparring partner
- Development of new offers for the member companies of the association
- Support in crisis management
- Position im politischen Umfeld deutlich gestärkt/Politische Arbeit professionalisiert
- Establish a physician advocacy group below the association level
- Agree on mission statement, goals, common ground
- Establishment of an association structure
- Acting as an office
- Establishment of regular meetings/agenda setting
- Positioning with relevant stakeholders
- Actively operating association with active sustainable participation in the health policy environment